Monday, April 1, 2013

Lysol "Touch of Foam" Hand Soap Review


I recently tried Lysol "Touch of Foam" antibacterial hand soap.  I really like how soft it makes my hands feel.  My daughter, recently visiting from college, even commented on how soft it made her hands feel. She also liked the scent "Creamy Vanilla Orchard".  I gave her a couple of the 75 cents off coupons and she plans to buy some for her apartment.

I am using the hand soap on my kitchen sink because I really like that it has antibacterial properties.  I'm super careful when handling raw meat while cooking in my kitchen, so this is a perfect spot in my house to use it.  There are two other scents that I haven't tried yet: "Wild Berry Bliss" and "Rose & Cherry Bloom". 

I participated as a BzzAgent and received this free product as part of the campaign.  I am sharing my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment