Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Amber Honey Apple Upside Down Cake (Kroger - Private Selection)


I tried Kroger Private Selection Amber Honey Apple Spice Upside Down Cake.  It was very easy to warm in the oven.  The pan it comes in is a "no mess" pan. My husband commented on the wonderful aroma ... and thought I was baking it from scratch.  I could taste the sweetness of the honey, but it wasn't overly sweet.  The apples had a nice spice to them and the edges were a bit crispy ... that was the highlight for me.  I especially enjoyed a piece with my morning tea the next day; I warmed it slightly in the microwave. I would consider serving it to company as a dessert because the appearance is also visually appealing if served on a fancy dish.  I’d like to try the two chocolate versions too: Double Chocolate Molten & German Chocolate Fudge.

I participated as a BzzAgent and received this free product as part of the campaign.  I am sharing my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment