Saturday, September 14, 2013

Kashi Hummus Crisps

I recently had the opportunity to try out a new product by Kashi: Sea Salt & Olive Oil Hummus Crisps.  They are delicious!  They have just the right amount of crunch and are loaded with flavor.  The Sea Salt & Olive Oil flavor had a good balance of flavor and saltiness.  The crisps can stand alone, no need to use dips.  Finally a snack with "grown up" flavors.  I can't wait to try Sundried Tomato Basil & Feta and the Caramelized Onion. These crisps are also a healthier snack choice.  No more boring, greasy potato chips for me.  I love how these stayed together in the bag; very few broken crisps. 

I participated as a BzzAgent and received this free product as part of the campaign.  I am sharing my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment